JKS Dan Grade Requirements/Checklist
If you are intending on taking a Dan grading then please check that you
have supplied the following information at least two weeks in advance of
the grading date that has been set:
- Course form and fee.
- A Dan Grading Test (Application) Form that needs to be filled in (block capitals please).
- £30.00 test fee paid in advance by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Your JKS England License book and any other licence book that show your previous grading will be required.
- Please make sure that your license is current and up to date.
- If you are taking a Nidan grade or above and do not currently hold a JKS grade you will need to supply an electronic/email scan copy of your previous Dan grade/s certificate/s.
All the information above needs to be submitted at least two weeks in advance to:
JKS Admin Office
23 DARNAL CLOSE
you are successful and pass your Dan grading you will be required to
pay the full amount in cash on the day, a crossover fee will apply to
those who do not currently hold JKS Dan grades.
Cheques on the day are not accepted.
Please email email@example.com in advance for the total cost of the grading and for any further information.